4G Internet Deals
Search & Discover The Best 4G Internet Fibre Deals Available At Your Address
Filter Your Results
Get Alerted When Faster Speeds Go Live In Your Area
Who are 4G Internet?
Before signing up for any broadband provider, it’s important to make sure you know a little about the company you’re teaming with, including the provider’s history, principles, and working practices. 4G Internet are a specialist Internet Service Provider aiming to make sure that no UK home or business has to suffer with the disadvantages of slow broadband. Based in London- they offer nationwide coverage and are out to help anyone who does not have access to broadband- especially those in a rural area.
The 4G Internet mission
They are completely committed to providing fast broadband to all those individual UK homes and businesses that have simply been left behind by traditional broadband networks.
Hundreds of thousands of properties across the entire UK are still stuck on the wrong side of the “Digital Divide”, with simply no access to adequately performing landline-based broadband services.
They are dedicated to resolving this damaging inequality in connectivity, helping halt rural decay and in so doing, becoming the UK’s most trusted specialist provider of broadband over 4G.
How does 4G Internet work?
The heart of the supplied equipment set is a very carefully chosen 4G WiFi router – a top specification model from the global brand leaders in home networking. In strong 4G signal areas, this is all that is needed to deliver fast and reliable broadband at a property.
For weaker or more patchy 4G signal areas or when a customer wants to ensure the best possible 4G broadband performance at his particular location, we also supply and professionally install an equally rigorously specified, high gain and directional external 4G antenna. Once carefully aligned, this latches onto the available 4G signal and amplifies it, before piping it down to the 4G router inside the property. This means that we can deliver high quality broadband over 4G at locations where smartphones may only report there being a flaky 4G signal available – or even no 4G signal at all.
4G internet has relationships with the UK’s major mobile network operators and so can offer monthly 4G broadband contracts over the most suitable network for any given location.
How Fast is 4G Internet?
4G Internet’s broadband speeds are improving all the time. The independently audited average speeds provided by the services are around 25 Mbps download and 9 Mbps upload, when measured across the entire UK.
Are 4G Internet right for me?4G Internet customers are typically – but not always – more rural. They live or work where fibre-based landline broadband services either do not reach or do not offer adequate performance, because customer premises are simply too far away from the cabinet serving that particular property. If you’re struggling with slow landline/fibre broadband then this is a great solution for you.
4G Internet reviews
4G Internet boasts a stella Trustpilot score, click here (https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/4g-internet.co.uk ) to see their Trustpilot page. Read through some of the stories on here and see if you can relate to any of them.
The advantages of 4G Internet
4G Internet does not claim that 4G broadband should replace good quality fibre-based broadband if this is available, but if you’re struggling with your fibre/landline broadband, this should be the first choice to consider. Here’s why:-
• Around 99% of all home and business properties within the entire UK are already covered by the 4G broadband services we offer.
• 4G broadband is deployable almost immediately. In stronger 4G signal areas, customers can get up and running within 48 hours and even where 4G signal levels are weaker and installation of an external antenna is required, this is still typically achieved within 10 days from start to finish.
• All the 4G monthly packages we offer are truly unlimited. So that means no hidden monthly data caps and no behind the scenes speed throttling – all data is transmitted at the maximum available speed at the time.
• 4G broadband speeds are improving all the time. The independently audited average speeds provided by the services we offer are around 25 Mbps download and 9 Mbps upload, when measured across the entire UK.
4G Internet set-up options
With 4G Internet being completely wireless, naturally there are differences in its set-up compared to conventional broadband set-ups. 4G Internet have two set-up options available:
• The “Router Only” option – for areas where the 4G signal is particularly strong. This has a lower cost and can be up and running within 2 days.
• The “Full Install” option – this is where they specialise. For locations where 4G signal levels are weak, They’ll fit a high gain external antenna and fully set the system up for you. It’s a more expensive option but will provide the best possible 4G broadband results. This include locations where smartphones may only show flaky 4G signals – or even no 4G at all.
Not sure which to go for? Their team will check your coverage and let you know the best choice for your area.
4G Internet Minimum Contract Length
All 4G Internet contracts are 12 months minimum. This is a pretty reasonable minimum contract length and most providers offer contracts of between 12 and 24 months.
How do I check if 4G Internet is in my area?
To check if 4G Internet is available to you get in touch with their team via a webform, email or call and they’ll take your address and check your coverage.
How to contact 4G Internet
If you have a 4G Internet problem or question and would like to get in touch with them, you can contact via the following methods:
Phone: 03333 447700